We need to slow down a bit but that is not so easy.
So how do we achieve this?
Thankfully there ARE solutions that we can do to overcome this. One of them is meditation. Now, someone amongst you might say that it is not a simple thing to do either! After all, doesn’t it involve hours of sitting silently and in any case, the mind becomes restless too.
Yes, that’s very true. Therefore, I am taking this opportunity to inspire you to create just a small pause in your life by doing my “One minute meditation” a few times every day. Surely, it is possible to spare just a minute, maybe three times a day? This is adequate to rejuvenate your body and mind and will raise your energy levels by practicing regularly.
Here is how you go about it.
- Find a spot where you will be undisturbed for just ONE minute.
- Sit on a chair or ground with your back remaining straight (You can lie down flat on your back too)
- Close your eyes and focus on your breathing.
- Count SEVEN breaths backwards every time you inhale and exhale.
- Remember, you have to just count. Do NOT try to force breath more or less than your normal self.
- Breathe in, in your mind say 7, and hold your breath a moment before you breathe out.
- Repeat and while taking in the next breath, in your mind say 6…. And so on till 1 and then zero.
- Practice this thrice a day or whenever you feel the need.
- Try it now.
(Dr Prakash can be contacted for free and forthright advice on any issues that you wish to clarify or wish to request free healing sessions. Please feel free to get in touch by clicking HERE)